Printer Head Cleaner is suitable for many kinds of out door print heads, such as XAAR,SPECTRA, KONIKA etc. And also can use it for indoor print heads.
1. Function Parameter Guideline
1)Ultrasonic Frequency: 40KHz
2)Voltage of the Power supply: AC220V±10% 50Hz
3)Input Power: 45W
4)Types of the spray nozzle that can be cleaned: XAAR, SPECTRA, KONIKA.
Mingyang printer head cleaning machine is the professional model, it has both the pressure cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning functions, and is suitable for many kinds of print heads, such as XAAR, SPECTRA, KONIKA etc. It can be adjustable the print head shelf to suit for different kind of print head. Usually it can be clean in a few minute and back to work again like usual before it was. To make period of cleaning process to print head is very important, because this can protract the life of print head much longer, and decrease the waste for print head clog, save printing cost.
3. User Guide
1) put cleaning fluid in cleaning fluid tank
2) Adjust the print head shelf to suit for the print head need cleaning, then put the print head in shelf
3) Connect the pipe with print head ink connector
4) Plug power cable, press red button, use ultrasonice to clean it for some seconds at first
5) Press the corresponding green button, machine will fill fluid into print head, use pressure cleaning. That moment check the cleaning fluid come out from print head is soigne.
6) If the fluid is dirty, change some new fluid clean it again. When the fluid come out is clean and soigne, then cleaning is finished.
Step1 Open the bottom lid of the machine and the lid of cleaning fluid tank
Step2 Pour cleaning fluid into the cleaning fluid tank. The minimum should be over the water outlet port of the tank
Step3 Cover the cleaning fluid tank lid .and then the bottom lid of the machine
Step4 Open the top lid and put onnozzle holder
Step5 To connect the inlet of print head to the flushing pipe
Step6 To insert the print head into nozzle holder
Step7 The inserted print head
Step8 Pour cleaning fluid into the cleaning tank ,to close to the water outlet port
Step9 Press the red bottom to start theultrasonic cleaning
Step10 Press the nozzle holder by hand ,so that the nozzle can be immersed in cleaning fluid.
Step11 Release the nozzle holder after ultrasonic cleaning about 3 min. Then press the corresponding green buttom to rinse the print head
Step12 Repeated cleaning for several times.and Cleaning the print head again after changing the cleaning fluid . Until the cleaning fluid which jet from the nozzle is soigne and clean. Then re-install it on the printer after cleaning up the print head